IDS1070A WIFI USB 70MHz 2Channels 250MSa/s Storage Oscilloscope Suitable for iOS Andrioid PC System
☞The IDSO is WLAN dual-channel digital storage oscilloscope geared towards tablet computers, it's a small, lightweight, portable, battery powered, fully featured two channel oscilloscope. The oscilloscopes is ideal for production test, research and design and all of the applications involving analog circuits test and troubleshooting, as well as education and training.
☞Instead of a built-in screen it uses your tablet iOS, Android or PC (Windows) to display the measurements. Data exchange between the tablet and the oscilloscope is via Wlan, there are no cables. Also, as there is no physical connection between the oscilloscope and the tablet, it is a very safe instrument to use. Due to the wireless principle, the oscilloscope and the ‘screen’ do not need to be at the same location.
☞The communication protocol between the oscilloscope and the tablet is freely available, so it is easy for third-party developers to develop applications for other purposes. Finally, it is equipped with a USB port for charging of the internal battery. If desired, it can also connect to a PC via the USB port, instead of wireless.
1. Excellent industrial design-the same anodised aluminium casing as iPad, which is not only beautiful and tasteful but also greatly enhanced the hardness of aluminum alloy surface, and has good heat resistance and strong wearability.
2. USB2.0 interface, USB power source required, easy to use.
3. Li-ion rechargeable battery include.
4. DVM readouts.
5. 20 measurement functions, PASS/FAIL Check, be suitable for technical application.
6. Waveform average, persistence, intensity, invert, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, X-Y plot.
7. Save waveform in the following: text file, jpg/bmp graphic file, MS excel/word file.
9. System requirements: iOS, Android 4.0, Windows XP or higher, Tablet or PC.
real-time sampling rate
250MSa/s (Single), 125MSa/s (Double)
Sample, VPP, Vavg
Average waveform, Time: 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128
DC, AC, GND
1×, 10×, 100×, 1000×
Max. Input VoltageS
Step, Linear, Sin(x)/x
10mV ~ 5V/div @ x1 probe; 100mV ~ 50V/div @ x10 probe;
1V ~ 500V/div @ x100 probe; 10V ~ 5KV/div @ x1000 probe
Low Frequency Response
≤10Hz (at input BNC)
DC Gain Accuracy
Auto, Normal and Single
Rising edge, falling edge
CH1, CH2, EXT