Original NanoVNA Vector Network Analyzer 50KHz - 900MHz Digital Display Touch Screen Shortwave MF HF VHF UHF Antenna Analyzer Standing Wave
- Touchston'e(snp) files can be exported via PC-side software for a variety of radio design and simulation software. The improved frequency algorithm can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support the measurement frequency up to 900MHz. The metal shield is designed to reduce the external interference and improve the measurement accuracy. The 50535-300MHz frequency range of the si5351 direct output provides better than 70dB dynamic. The extended 300M-600MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics, and the 600M-900M band is better than 50dB of dynamics.
This is a DIY product, vector network measurement function. It includes a 2.8-inch touch screen, TX/RX measurement, can determine the complete S11 and S21 parameters, if you need to get S12 and S22, you need to manually replace the transceiver port wiring.
● PCB: 54mm x 85.5mm x 11mm (without connectors, switches)
● Measurement frequency: 50KHz ~ 300MHz (50KHz -900MHz, enable extended firmware)(the products will be updated with the latest firmware before shipping,the actual measurement frequency is 50KHz -900MHz)
● RF output: -13dbm (maximum -9dbm)
● Measurement range: 70dB (50kHz-300MHz), 60dB (300M-600MHz), 50dB (600M-900MHz) enable extended firmware);
● Port SWR: < 1.1
● Display: 2.8 inch TFT (320 x240)
● USB interface: USB type-C communication mode: CDC (serial)
● Power: USB 5V 120mA, can use battery powered, maximum charging current 0.8A (battery Not included )
● Number of scanning points: 101 (fixed)
● Display Tracking: 4, Marking: 4, Setting Save: 5
>>Please Click Here to Download the Software(support English) and English User Manual<<
White Color of Original NanoVNA Vector Network Analyzer Frequency Range 50KHz -900MHz Touch Screen
Produced by the original factory
1x NanoVNA host
1x USB Type-C data cable
2x 30mm SMA male to male cable
1x SMA female to female connector
Batteries are not included because of the safety of international transportation. But we have reserved a power management IC, you can weld your own batteries.
Or use other power sources, such as power bank, to supply power to it through USB interface.