Radius Sanding Block for Guitar Bass Fret Leveling Finger Board Luthier DIY Tool #4
Availability:Out of stock
Size: Approx. 13x6.5x3.8cm / 5.12x2.56x1.50"
- Accurately true or change a fingerboard's radius.
- Used for shaping a radiused fretboard and leveling installed frets.
- When working on compound radius fretboard, simply change blocks as you progress along the neck.
- Finger plate deformation is serious, you can take off from the wire, polished with arc block with sandpaper leveling plate, and then install the new wire.
- As different guitars require different radian polished blocks, acoustic guitar generally use 12,14,16 arc, g ibson electric guitar generally use 10, F ender electric guitar generally use 9.5
1 x Radius Sanding Block